Choosing a Theme
- Decide if you want the bachelorette party to have a theme, think about what costumes, props and accessories you might need.
- If you go with a theme the first thing you should consider is the Bride’s tastes. What is she into? Is she a huge fan of anything?
- It’s not all about the costume. If this is a home based party you should consider theming every aspect from the place settings to the decor.
Here are a few bachelorette party ideas:
- Burlesque – You could all pick an industry and then dress up cute – flight attendant, nurse, maid – everyone must wear suspenders and stockings with their chosen outfit. – cocktails in martini glasses, lots of red lipstick and fake eyelashes.
- Vampire Theme – you could dress up as sexy vampires, wild hair, fake teeth. Have only red drinks the entire night.
- Sports – You could all pick a sport and dress up in cute outfits representing your chosen sport or team. Men love a girl in nothing but a jersey. =0