Bachelor parties and bachelorette parties cannot go wrong in San Francisco. When we first set-up in San Francisco came across a huge number of party ideas. If you’re looking for a great alternative to Las Vegas try San Francisco. From great food and music scenes to the world famous trolleys it’s got it all. Downtown, North Beach, and all the colorful neighborhoods boast their own personalities and have flavor enough for everyone. Alcatraz keeps a sleepy watch over the gorgeous bay with the iconic Golden Gate Bridge looming overhead. Your bachelor party won’t be disappointed when you show them the grilling classes, stripper cruises, or night club tours. The bachelorette party will love the nightclubs, relaxing spas, and sailing adventures.
When we check out a city for the first time we look for a few things:
- Transportation - is it easy to get around?
- Proximity – Is everything ie. bars, clubs, hotels, etc close to each other? Are there some cool daytime excursions close to the area for the bachelorette party?
- Saturation - Does the area have a strong selection of clubs, restaurants, bars, etc?
- Safety – Would a group feel comfortable wandering around the streets at 2 in the morning?
- Lodging – What’s the hotel or vacation rental situation?
Continue reading →
The bachelor party or bachelorette party is where everyone loves to go big. We party like Charlie Sheen and spend money like Donald Trump and can’t remember much the day after. The transportation of choice is usually a stretched SUV limousine or tricked out party bus rental. When it comes to picking your VIP limo transportation you need to be careful. If you do a search for Party Bus or limousine you’ll get a bazillion different companies trying to win you over. You’ll see cheap prices, free hours, free drinks, and more clamoring for your attention. Not all companies are created equal. Here are a few things to watch out for:
1. Do they own their vehicles/fleet? We deal with a lot of companies but we won’t work with one that doesn’t own it’s own vehicles. There are a lot of limo brokers out there who resell limousine services. They take a booking then farm it out to the lowest bidder. This means they don’t have firsthand knowledge of the vehicle or driver. We prefer to go to the source and book with companies that service their own vehicles and have regular drivers. Continue reading →
What is the perfect drink for the bachelor party? The debate has bounced off the walls of many a man cave and still we are no closer to an answer. The perfect drink is an elusive prey, a fickle mistress, and a muse worth seeking. In hopes of easing your troubled man mind, we reached out to some of the men(and one woman) tied to the wedding industry and put the question to them. Hoping… that their answers might bring peace to those bands of men wandering from bar to bar in celebration of the groom’s impending matrimony. Read what they had to say about the perfect bachelor party drink: Continue reading →