We realize that Corporate Team Building doesn’t immediately jump out as a bachelor party related activity. We happen to think that it’s the perfect type of activity for your next bachelor or bachelorette party. We DO have a vested interest in this… cause we run corporate team building events as a separate business. That just means we’re bringing our kick awesome expertise to the table!
What can Team Building offer my party?
Challenge! Every group likes a good challenge or competition. We can structure events for you that are cooperative or competitive. Either way, you’ll push, struggle, and laugh your way to a trophy or goal. Along the way you’ll find out a little bit more about yourselves, the groom, and be a stronger group for having the experience. A bachelor party should focus on memories rather than secrets.
What type of Team Building Activities are there?
Throwdown rally – A scavenger hunt style event that blends elements of Survivor and The Amazing Race.
High Ropes Adventure – Take your group up on a high ropes course. It’s like an obstacle course 40 feet off the ground. Does your group have what it takes to make it through?
Tactical Takedown – In the scenario based shooting simulator theres a TWIST…. if you miss, the belt you’re wearing delivers a physical SHOCK. Can you fight through the pain to rescue the hostage? Save the day? Will you be able to depend on your team mates?
Other team building ideas in Orange County or Los Angeles include Graffiti Art lessons, scavenger hunt, surf lessons, and more. For more information contact FireFly Team Events in Orange County at 877.267.1939 or firstname.lastname@example.org and visit their website at http://www.fireflyteamevents.com/
Wehn making your guest list for the bachelorette party, you should focus on memories or meaning rather than going big. What is going to make this party memorable(in a good way) for the Bride? Should you invite EVERYONE she knows or just a few close friends. Mom? Grandma? Super gossip Aunt Sally? The most common size we see for bachelorette parties is 8 to 12 people. Beyond 12 it becomes more difficult to manage, to plan, and make decisions. Larger parties can be fun but make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons.
We have put together a few tips and pointers when choosing your perfect bachelorette party with FireFly Group Events in Orange County or San Diego.
The secret of a good event is to plan ahead! We know how busy you are along with the responsibilities you have for the wedding. We know how stressful it can be planning an event, along with it being time consuming, that’s why the professionals at FireFly are here to help organize an event everyone is talking about for years to come. Each vendor we work with is a professional at what they do, they will take special care of you on your event – they say leave it to the experts, so we do.
Here are a few pointers:
- You need to sit down with the bride and plan out the guest list. Chocolate making might not be good for the bride’s diabetic mother.
- Think about the number of people you want to invite, up to 20 is usually a good number, any more and things might be hard to control and get out of hand
- Set the tone of the night, is it just your closest that are coming or will Grandma and your mother-in-law be invited as well – I am sure you don’t want your new mother in-law seeing you a little tipsy having a lap dance from a Chippendale!
- Plan your bachelorette event a couple of months time prior to the big night or weekend – this will give you enough time for everyone invited to plan ahead, it also means you will definitely get the activities you have chosen.
- Choose something unique for your event, remember this is a one off event for you and your friends and family to spend quality time together, cherish those relationships. Don’t waste it by just going out for dinner, then getting drunk and end up not remembering the fabulous event – there is more to life, so live it!
- It is always a hassle collecting everyone’s money, especially when you don’t know everyone that is invited. With FireFly, you wont have to worry about this, you already have enough things to do. Everyone invited will log on and pay for their own seat, it means you wont be out of pocket if people don’t show up.
- Decide if you want the bachelorette party to have a theme, think about what costumes, props and accessories you might need. For example a burlesque theme. (check out our blog post to find some interesting themes)
Stay tuned for our next Tips for Planning Your San Diego Bachelorette Party.
Welcome to Part 2 of our Tips for Planning Your Bachelorette Party.
- Decide if you want the bachelorette party to have a theme, think about what costumes, props and accessories you might need. For example a burlesque theme.
- Keep in touch with the people invited on your event page, this helps if you need to arrange meeting times and places and any modes of transport.
- Your event page will send out reminders for guests to pay, what to bring. You don’t want Auntie Carol showing up to a spa day without her swimsuit.
- Not everyone will know each other so the event page will help get you and the other guests get acquainted before the event
- Booking an event with FireFly will give you piece of mind when booking an event, we’ve found only the best vendors for your event. You don’t want to look like a let down before you have even gotten to the wedding day and your maid of honor duties
- You will feel more at ease knowing that all the groundwork has been covered, remember we are the experts and it isn’t our first time!!
- You will feel comfortable knowing that the brides future in-laws are comfortable as well.
- Plan to have a good time and you will.
Good luck with planning the bachelorette party! If you’re in Orange County, Los Angeles, or San Diego check out our party packages -> http://www.fireflygroupevents.com