Welcome to Part 2 of our Tips for Planning Your Bachelorette Party.
- Decide if you want the bachelorette party to have a theme, think about what costumes, props and accessories you might need. For example a burlesque theme.
- Keep in touch with the people invited on your event page, this helps if you need to arrange meeting times and places and any modes of transport.
- Your event page will send out reminders for guests to pay, what to bring. You don’t want Auntie Carol showing up to a spa day without her swimsuit.
- Not everyone will know each other so the event page will help get you and the other guests get acquainted before the event
- Booking an event with FireFly will give you piece of mind when booking an event, we’ve found only the best vendors for your event. You don’t want to look like a let down before you have even gotten to the wedding day and your maid of honor duties
- You will feel more at ease knowing that all the groundwork has been covered, remember we are the experts and it isn’t our first time!!
- You will feel comfortable knowing that the brides future in-laws are comfortable as well.
- Plan to have a good time and you will.
Good luck with planning the bachelorette party! If you’re in Orange County, Los Angeles, or San Diego check out our party packages -> http://www.fireflygroupevents.com