Love to travel? Looking for great bachelorette party ideas? We’ve chosen 3 top cities to party in for your bachelorette party. We love these cities because they offer fun activities during the day time. The nightlife is amazing and everything is in walking distance or a short cab ride. There are plenty of quality restaurants, bars, lounges and nightclubs to choose from. Any of these places would make the perfect destination bachelorette party.
1. San Diego, CA - A sunny bachelorette getaway: The surf’’s up and there is plenty of outdoor activities to do in the sun. For night time entertainment head to the Gaslamp District. Here your Bride will be spoilt for choice with about 150 restaurants, cool bars, lounges and clubs to dance the night away. The excitement is never more than walking distance from party favorites like the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego. We offer some amazing packages in San Diego for the bachelorette party. Find the perfect activity for you - http://www.fireflygroupevents.com/girls/build_it.php?city=San+Diego
2. Denver, CO - Join the Mile High Club: Fancy some meat ladies? Denver is well known for its large selection of high end steak houses. Meat isn’t just for men. Innovative chefs are making their mark in the Rocky Mountains. Did you know that Denver brews more beer than any other city in the U.S. There are plenty of brewpubs, martini lounges and exclusive nightclubs to visit on your bachelorette party. Afterall, where there’s beer, there’s boys. Downtown is where you will find the more popular crowd-pleasing venues, while in lower downtown you will find trendier more stylish places. Between the rock climbing, paintball and spas you’ll never lack for daytime entertainment.
3. Boston, MA - A wicked good time bra: If you love sport, history or academics and drinking, then this is a city for you. Along with its great music scene, art galleries, coffee shops, hip clubs and Irish Bars you’ll have lots of stimulation. Boston is a great bachelorette party city because it’s compact, walkable, culturally rich and lets not forget the pubs. It’s a town know for it’s crazy fun party buses and a loving a good time.
Find the perfect idea for your bachelorette party http://www.fireflygroupevents.com/girls/build_it.php
We had hundreds of people depend on us for the 2011 bachelor party and bachelorette party season!!! It was insane!!! A huge thanks to all of our Customer and Vendors for make us feel like we have friends. Have a great holiday season!!! (you can click the photo for a larger version)
Nadine got a little twisted for Halloween… so we thought we’d share her child scaring costume with all of you.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! From the FireFly Crew!
“If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.” Those words have pushed dodgeball players to reach for new heights for centuries. No heights could be greater than our newest bachelor party offering – dodgeball on a trampoline. That’s right! Someone out there created the awesomeness that is a private dodgeball court with wall to wall trampolines AND walls for trampolines. Only anti-gravity dodgeball could eclipse this playground paramour(talks have begun with NASA stay tuned). So forget that round of golf or the kayaking trip or tea party or even the manicures you had planned… instead we invite you to regress to the 4th grade. Pull your socks up with us, don the 80s headband and grab some balls cause it’s hurtin’ time.
Interested in dodging some balls for your next bachelor party, birthday party, or Man Cave field trip? Check out our Duckin’ & Drivin’ package in the Orange County area. It combines a mini-grand prix on a high performance go-kart track and your own private dodgeball. It’s worth noting that you won’t be dodging and driving at the same time…. yes, people ask.
Dodgeball also makes for a great joint jack & jill party. You can go battle of the sexes or the ultimate couple throwdown.
Not in Orange County?? Not a problem! We also offer dodgeball packages in the following cities: Houston, Chicago, Sacramento, Santa Clara, Seattle, Spokane, Los Angeles, Portland, and Woodland Hills. Drop us a line for more information about dodging in those cities at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a unique fun bachelorette party idea or girls night out? Love chcolate? Try getting your hands dirty yummy with one of our chocolate tasting adventures! You and your friends will be immersed in a world of chocolate in one of our super cute chocolate boutiques. Your bachelorette party never tasted soooo good! In your 90 minutes with a world class chocolatier you’ll don chef hats and aprons, taste decadent bon bons, take a tour of the chocolate factory, and make your very own molded chocolate creation. You’ll get to pipe in the chocolate then sit back and enjoy a hot drink from the cafe while you wait for it to set. You’ll be able to choose molds that range from naughty to nice. So Fun!!!
If you’re interested in a chocolate making experience in the Los Angeles area for your bachelorette party, birthday party, or girls night out we’ve got you covered. Try one of the packages below:
Chocoholic Poles Package – Pole dancing lesson then a chocolate making party
Not in the LA area? We also offer a chocolate tasting in San Diego:
Chocolate Goddess – Pole Dancing Lesson & Chocolate tasting that incorporates a wine pairing
Chocolate tasting can also be booked by itself. Give us a call at 877.267.1939 and we’ll get you started.
Whiskey tastings, beer tastings, and tequila tastings are now available in the Los Angeles area for your bachelor party or birthday party. For our scotch tastings, choose from Bourbons, Ryes, Irish, and Single Malt Scotch in this whiskey hootenany. You then pick your level experience which starts at Yearling, progresses into Maiden Breaker, and then to Champion. Based on your experience level, you’ll get four 1oz pours of whiskey that will put hair on your chest and punch your man card – hard. Walk(stumble) away from the private tasting area with a swagger that un-tested mortals cannot match. Chuck Norris and the Dos Eckis guy are the only ones to have made it through all 3 experience levels. The Old Spice guy came close but couldn’t close the deal. Interested in a tasting? Hit us up at email@example.com
Check out some of the pricing and spirits from the Yearling Level:
- Wheated: Old Weller 107pf (W.L. Weller & Sons)
- Small Batch: Kentucky Vintage (Kentucky Bourbon Distillers)
- Single Barrel: Knob Creek Single Barrel (Jim Beam)
- Cask Strength: Wild Turkey Rare Breed (Austin Nichols)
- Old Overholt (Jim Beam)
- Sazerac (Buffalo Trace Distillery)
- Bulleit Rye (Bulleit Distilling Co.)
- Rittenhouse 100 (Continental Distilling Co.)
- Tullamore Dew (Tullamore Dew Distillery)
- Micheal Collins (Cooley Distillery)
- Tyrconnell Single Malt (Watt Family Distillers)
- Redbreast 12yr (Irish Distillers Ltd.)
SINGLE MALT SCOTCH- $84
- Lowland: Auchentoshan Classic (Auchentoshan Distillery)
- Highland: Glenmorangie 10yr (Glenmorangie Distillery)
- Speyside: Glenfarclas 12yr (J&G Grant)
- Islay: Ardbeg 10yr (Ardbeg Distillery)
Bachelor parties and bachelorette parties cannot go wrong in San Francisco. When we first set-up in San Francisco came across a huge number of party ideas. If you’re looking for a great alternative to Las Vegas try San Francisco. From great food and music scenes to the world famous trolleys it’s got it all. Downtown, North Beach, and all the colorful neighborhoods boast their own personalities and have flavor enough for everyone. Alcatraz keeps a sleepy watch over the gorgeous bay with the iconic Golden Gate Bridge looming overhead. Your bachelor party won’t be disappointed when you show them the grilling classes, stripper cruises, or night club tours. The bachelorette party will love the nightclubs, relaxing spas, and sailing adventures.
When we check out a city for the first time we look for a few things:
- Transportation - is it easy to get around?
- Proximity – Is everything ie. bars, clubs, hotels, etc close to each other? Are there some cool daytime excursions close to the area for the bachelorette party?
- Saturation - Does the area have a strong selection of clubs, restaurants, bars, etc?
- Safety – Would a group feel comfortable wandering around the streets at 2 in the morning?
- Lodging – What’s the hotel or vacation rental situation?
Continue reading →
The bachelor party or bachelorette party is where everyone loves to go big. We party like Charlie Sheen and spend money like Donald Trump and can’t remember much the day after. The transportation of choice is usually a stretched SUV limousine or tricked out party bus rental. When it comes to picking your VIP limo transportation you need to be careful. If you do a search for Party Bus or limousine you’ll get a bazillion different companies trying to win you over. You’ll see cheap prices, free hours, free drinks, and more clamoring for your attention. Not all companies are created equal. Here are a few things to watch out for:
1. Do they own their vehicles/fleet? We deal with a lot of companies but we won’t work with one that doesn’t own it’s own vehicles. There are a lot of limo brokers out there who resell limousine services. They take a booking then farm it out to the lowest bidder. This means they don’t have firsthand knowledge of the vehicle or driver. We prefer to go to the source and book with companies that service their own vehicles and have regular drivers. Continue reading →
What is the perfect drink for the bachelor party? The debate has bounced off the walls of many a man cave and still we are no closer to an answer. The perfect drink is an elusive prey, a fickle mistress, and a muse worth seeking. In hopes of easing your troubled man mind, we reached out to some of the men(and one woman) tied to the wedding industry and put the question to them. Hoping… that their answers might bring peace to those bands of men wandering from bar to bar in celebration of the groom’s impending matrimony. Read what they had to say about the perfect bachelor party drink: Continue reading →
Origins of the Bachelor Party:
Cover of Bachelor Party
Think back beyond color tv and records to the 5th Century B.C, it is believed that the ancient Spartans were the first to celebrate the groom’s last night as a single man. The Soldiers would hold a dinner and toast the groom. Since then, bachelor parties have evolved and become a little more raucous.
The meaning of the term Bachelor used to be a young knight or a student with a bachelor’s degree, Geofffrey Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales first used it in reference to an unmarried man in the 14th Century. It wasn’t until 1922 that the world saw the term Bachelor Party in a Scottish publication. It was used to describe a ‘jolly old’ party (Time Magazine). It was also thought of that in the 1800′s gentlemen of the Victorian Era wanted a night to say goodbye to friends that won’t be allowed to come over to the house once the bride has moved in (Oakland Tribune). The more recent traditions of humiliation, hazing and debauchery come from a bunch of 80′s comedies like the Tom Hanks movie Bachelor Party. Continue reading →