If you want to a taste of all-American culture, then head to Los Angeles. It is the entertainment capital of the world, the streets of Hollywood often feel like a reality show. This diverse city has restaurants for the adventurous palate, the hottest clubs and eclectic beach cities.
When hosting a bachelor party or bachelorette party in Los Angeles you always have to take into consideration the traffic, so leave plenty of time if you are going from one activity to another. We recommend getting a limo or party bus, so you can relax and have a few drinks (optional) while someone else takes care of parking and navigating the traffic. Limo drivers are also great at recommending local activities and flavors.
When we look for new locations for our parties we take a few things into account.
- Transportation - is it easy to get around in Los Angeles? Public Transportation?
- Proximity – Is everything ie. bars, clubs, restaurants, hotels, etc close to each other? Are there some cool daytime excursions close to the area for the bachelorette party?
- Saturation - Does the area have a strong selection of clubs, restaurants, bars, lodging etc?
- Safety – Would a group feel comfortable wandering around the streets at 2 in the morning?
In Los Angeles a Bachelor Party can go clay pigeon shooting, go-karting, or indoor sky-diving before hitting the clubs, while the Bachelorette Party can sample Champagnes, cook a gourmet 3 course dinner or simply relax in a spa. You will not be disappointed by the sights and sounds in Los Angeles.
- Speed Demon – 50 laps round the race track, did we mention that you are driving, then sit down for a family style dinner and club.
- Platinum – Spy School – Self defense followed by fencing, then learn how to make the perfect Martini – you are now ready for your next mission Mr Bond
- Bump & Bowl – Bumper cars on ice (are you kidding me), then off to a swanky bowling alley with bar.
- Idol Wannabe – Become a superstar for the day and make your own CD, then sit down to a family style dinner and entrance to a club.
- Glamor Girls – Design your own perfume, then have your nails painted in this chic nail boutique (private party)
- Chocoholic Poles – Awaken your inner sex kitten pole dancing then indulge in chocolate, make or taste these delectable treats in a chic chocolate shop (our most popular package)
- Bring Some Pong Into Your Bachelor Party Plans (groomsadvice.com)