Need a unique fun bachelorette party idea or girls night out? Love chcolate? Try getting your hands dirty yummy with one of our chocolate tasting adventures! You and your friends will be immersed in a world of chocolate in one of our super cute chocolate boutiques. Your bachelorette party never tasted soooo good! In your 90 minutes with a world class chocolatier you’ll don chef hats and aprons, taste decadent bon bons, take a tour of the chocolate factory, and make your very own molded chocolate creation. You’ll get to pipe in the chocolate then sit back and enjoy a hot drink from the cafe while you wait for it to set. You’ll be able to choose molds that range from naughty to nice. So Fun!!!
If you’re interested in a chocolate making experience in the Los Angeles area for your bachelorette party, birthday party, or girls night out we’ve got you covered. Try one of the packages below:
Chocoholic Poles Package – Pole dancing lesson then a chocolate making party
Not in the LA area? We also offer a chocolate tasting in San Diego:
Chocolate Goddess – Pole Dancing Lesson & Chocolate tasting that incorporates a wine pairing
Chocolate tasting can also be booked by itself. Give us a call at 877.267.1939 and we’ll get you started.
Hands down, San Diego is one of our favorite locations to help the best man or maid of honor throw a party. It’s close to the ocean, has a great nightlife, and the people are friendly. Between the Gaslamp, Little Italy, Coronado, and Old town you’ll be able to find whatever you need for a bachelor party. When we look for new locations for our events we take a few things into account.
- Transportation - is it easy to get around?
- Proximity – Is everything ie. bars, clubs, hotels, etc close to each other? Are there some cool daytime excursions close to the area for the bachelorette party?
- Saturation - Does the area have a strong selection of clubs, restaurants, bars, etc?
- Safety – Would a group feel comfortable wandering around the streets at 2 in the morning?
- Lodging – What’s the hotel or vacation rental situation?
In San Diego a bachelor party can easily ride ATVs during the day, take a brewery tour in the evening, and then party hard through the night. The bachelorette party won’t feel left out either because we have packages that chocolate tasting to trapeze lessons. So if you’re looking for the best southern California spot for a bachelor or bachelor party, our money is San Diego. Did we mention it’s on the ocean?
San Diego Bachelor Party Packages:
- False Starts - High Performance Karting followed by a victory lap of local breweries.
- Massage the Birdie – Round of golf followed by a 50 min massage. Try and avoid pulling a Tiger though.
- Fried Fish – A private chartered boat for some deep sea fishing
San Diego Bachelorette Party Packages:
- Stress Relief - relax on a sunset sail then head into town to a super cool cafe where you can smash plates and glasses against the wall.
- Dangerous Beauty - Channel Charlie’s Angels as you fire handguns, swing from a trapeze, and learn some sexy moves in a pole dancing studio.
- Miss Behave – Step in front of the camera and give your man a gift to keep him warm at night. This sexy boudoir session will unleash your inner goddess.
I am a confessed Chocoholic, I am also a chocolate snob – when any family member or friend comes to visit from the UK then I send over my list – which usually contains Galaxy, swiss white chocolate, and Maltesers. I love Belgium chocolate – not picky white, milk or dark. I hate Hershey’s (I don’t mean to offend any Hershey lovers). I had my first s’mores a few years ago and never looked back (although i use Cadbury’s instead of Hershey’s). As a confirmed chocolate addict, it was my mission to find the best chocolate making/tasting places for you and the girls. These bachelorette party packages will awaken your palate to fabulous new combinations and flavors.
Here are a few Chocolate Making packages that would be perfect for your bachelorette party or bridal shower.
If you’re not into making your own chocolate and just want to reap the rewards… Here are a few Chocolate Tasting packages that you won’t be able to get enough of.
- Cocoa Nails – Ultimate Mani & Gourmet Chocolate Walking Tour
- Creme de la Creme – Guided Limo Tour of San Francisco’s Chocolate Boutiques & Sailing Tour
- Cocoa & Canvas – Paint a Canvas & Chocolate Tasting with Wine Tasting
What could be better than bonding with the girls amidst large quantities of chocolate decadence?? Nothing. So grab the girls and for your next birthday party, bridal shower, bachelorette party, or divorce party have a night of chocolate bliss with us.