Orange County is known for sun, surf, and for birthing Lauren Conrad’s career on everybody’s favorite train wreck Laguna Hills. When you strip away the sun baked deb-mutants Orange County reveals some of Southern California’s famed “California Dreaming”. It’s got the shopping, the beaches, and plenty of places to feast. In a single day you could take a boat around the harbor, make candles, decorate cupcakes, fly an F16(virtually), pole dance, deep sea fish, zipline, paintball, and so much more. We don’t advise doing all of that in one day but it’s theoretically possible. Theoretically.
Our Orange County locations satisfy our bachelor party criteria easily:
- Transportation - is it easy to get around?
- Proximity – Is everything ie. bars, clubs, hotels, etc close to each other? Are there some cool daytime excursions close to the area for the bachelorette party?
- Saturation - Does the area have a strong selection of clubs, restaurants, bars, etc?
- Safety – Would a group feel comfortable wandering around the streets at 2 in the morning?
- Lodging – What’s the hotel or vacation rental situation?
In Orange County a Bachelor Party can range from fishing to cooking like a man or take advantage of the great surfing. For the Bachelorette Party you can take great boudoir shots, take a bike ride or go kayaking. We have lots of great packages to suit all your needs.
- Maximum Overdrive – If you are an adrenaline junky then this package is for you, take your chance in a Fighter Jet Simulator, then burn some rubber on a race track.
- Tarzan – 60ft above the ground, test your puzzle solving skills and zip back down to earth on our high ropes course
- Fish & Fare – Perfect location to catch dinner for the evening.
- Wicks & Wine – Design and Make your own candle, then sample a few wines
- Cruising Temptations – Cook a scrumptious meal from your choice of menus, then take out an electric boat round the harbor and crack open the champagne
- Cheers – Join your favorite friends for a mimosa cruise round the harbor – bliss