We have put together a few tips and pointers when choosing your perfect bachelorette party with FireFly Group Events in Orange County or San Diego.
The secret of a good event is to plan ahead! We know how busy you are along with the responsibilities you have for the wedding. We know how stressful it can be planning an event, along with it being time consuming, that’s why the professionals at FireFly are here to help organize an event everyone is talking about for years to come. Each vendor we work with is a professional at what they do, they will take special care of you on your event – they say leave it to the experts, so we do.
Here are a few pointers:
- You need to sit down with the bride and plan out the guest list. Chocolate making might not be good for the bride’s diabetic mother.
- Think about the number of people you want to invite, up to 20 is usually a good number, any more and things might be hard to control and get out of hand
- Set the tone of the night, is it just your closest that are coming or will Grandma and your mother-in-law be invited as well – I am sure you don’t want your new mother in-law seeing you a little tipsy having a lap dance from a Chippendale!
- Plan your bachelorette event a couple of months time prior to the big night or weekend – this will give you enough time for everyone invited to plan ahead, it also means you will definitely get the activities you have chosen.
- Choose something unique for your event, remember this is a one off event for you and your friends and family to spend quality time together, cherish those relationships. Don’t waste it by just going out for dinner, then getting drunk and end up not remembering the fabulous event – there is more to life, so live it!
- It is always a hassle collecting everyone’s money, especially when you don’t know everyone that is invited. With FireFly, you wont have to worry about this, you already have enough things to do. Everyone invited will log on and pay for their own seat, it means you wont be out of pocket if people don’t show up.
- Decide if you want the bachelorette party to have a theme, think about what costumes, props and accessories you might need. For example a burlesque theme. (check out our blog post to find some interesting themes)
Stay tuned for our next Tips for Planning Your San Diego Bachelorette Party.